Purpose core values
NAVA professionals around the world are united by a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments.
Our core values recognize that our business success is founded upon a commitment to certain principles.
– We are honest and ethical in everything we do.
– We keep our commitments and treat others with mutual respect and trust.
– Our employees are our most valuable and valued resource; together, we make our company's success possible.
– We respect and encourage our employees' ideas, diversity and cultures.
– Our success is measured by the success of our clients.
– We are committed to our clients and to setting industry standards for client service and solutions.
– We are passionate about solving our clients' problems and exploring new opportunities with them.
– We strive to achieve excellence in all areas of our business — technical, operational and administrative.
– We pride ourselves on bringing outstanding results to everything we do.
– We look for creative, new or better ways to provide our expertise in all dimensions of our business.
– Creativity, exploration and imagination are key to our approach to our work.
– We embrace change, flexibility and adaptation in a rapidly evolving world.
– We strive to anticipate changes in market drivers and to work with our clients and employees to adapt to those changes.
– We are committed to creating a safe workplace for our employees by preventing injuries to people and damage to facilities, property, equipment and the environment.
– Living and executing these Core Values every day will result in profitable growth, which drives our business and enables us to invest in and to create opportunities for our employees.